Featured Industry Partners: May
This month, hear from two of our valued IPs, and learn about what they are doing to serve customers and the Industry as we navigate the current challenges to business.
How can my company be an IP?
Learn about the benefits of IPs
· 1 MBAG convention registration valued at $395, to be used same fiscal year · 2 tickets for each AMBA luncheon, valued at $560**
· 1 half-page ad in MBAG Gold Awards program booklet, valued at $375
· 1 hole sponsorship at annual AMBA Golf Tournament, valued at $400
· 1 luncheon as featured sponsor with permission to place marketing at each
seat plus 5 min. verbal promotion time
· A company blurb for your company featured on the AMBA website during
your featured month
· Company name & logo on printed materials (banners/ signage/ tablecards,
etc.) at AMBA luncheons
· A portion of your fee will be granted in your name to the
AMBA Student Endowment Fund.
· All IPs are invited to be a part of an exclusive IP Advisory Board for the
AMBA leadership, and will be solicited for feedback before, during, and at
the close of the membership year.
Notes and disclaimers
The cost to be an AMBA Industry Partner for one year is $3500.
This includes a monetary benefit of $1730** and a net AMBA contribution of $1770**.
Partnerships are limited to 2 companies* per industry. The AMBA year runs concurrent with the MBAG year (July 1- June 30). Existing Industry partners will be given right of first refusal and must indicate their intent to renew by July 15. Other interested parties should notify AMBA of their wish to be an Industry Partner by August 1. Available slots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis via online signup.
*For retail lender category, up to 7 companies will be accepted. Attorney category will accept up to 3 companies.
**At time of this writing, AMBA is re-configuring the annual luncheon schedule. Final details will determine this figure. The expected range of this benefit is given.